Come join a team that cares more about each other, customers, patients and consumers. Our products impact people’s lives dramatically – that’s why we care so much. At Vonco, we find ways to help. That’s why many of our products are going to the frontlines to battle and defeat Covid-19. In this role, you will design products with and for leading healthcare and consumer product companies.
Vonco is a leading contract manufacturer for healthcare and consumer products. In healthcare, industries served are fluid and transfer containers, specimen collection and transportation, personal protective equipment and supplies, and infection prevention. For consumers, leading products include fluid, shaped and sustainable packaging.
Develop and oversee new product integration process. Play a key role in presenting effective implementation strategies to Customers on complex projects.
Technical Engineering Job Duties: • Oversees and is responsible for commercialization of new custom products. o Acts as Project Manager leading cross functional team to transition sold designs to commercial state. o Direct and/or execute: risk analysis/mitigation as part of the Design/Contract review. o Improve or refine onboarding process to steps are meaningful, effective and meets QMS requirements o Conduct or oversee process validations of leakproof/medical products. o Conduct post production meetings to identify successful onboarding or identify improvement steps.
• Lead cross functional team on all aspects of major capital projects.
o Responsible for budget, timing, contract, machine progress, FAT/SAT, installation, training and commercial readiness.
• Responsible for Program Management of high level New Product Developments.
o Creation of development and integration plan.
o Collaborate with customers and sales to understand critical needs and desires.
o Identification of project assumptions, risks and mitigation steps.
o Effective presentation to customers to instill confidence that Vonco can effectively execute their project.
• Manages an integration engineer to perform various roles in the onboarding process.
• Drive the development and use of standard project management process, best practices and reporting cadences.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with customers, co-workers and be able work across various personnel levels
• BS degree in Engineering or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 10-20 years in New Product Development and/or Engineering
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products, AutoCAD (or LT) and MS Project or equivalent.
• Working knowledge of Quality Systems, including ISO 9001 (prefer ISO 13485)
• Excellent mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills
• Ability to sit/walk/stand for 8 hour/day and lift 50 days.
• Experience in contract manufacturing, medical products. • Lean manufacturing, Six Sigma, FMEA, and quality systems experience.
• Project management experience.
• Experience in consumer product packaging.
• Experience designing products with flexible films.
Vonco Products, LLC.