Basic Purpose and Function: This is an entry level position reporting to the Shift Lead, and Supervisor. Requiring adequate performance running shape machines making simple seal products, cut out products or unprinted products.
- Entry level Assembly/Packing
- Running shape machines making simple seal products, cut out products or unprinted products
- Follow all safety rules and procedures to ensure a safe work environment
- Correctly fill out daily paperwork which includes basic math, and an accurate count of products produced
- Produce minimal scrap
- Make machine adjustments as needed
- Ensure product meets or exceeds specification on the template
- Maintain a clean workstation
- Actively participate in 5S and Stop Audit programs
- ISO 13485 and Food Safety Compliance
- Attention to detail
- Basic math skills
- Be able to read, write, and communicate in English
- Mechanically inclined.
- Stand/Sit up to 8 hours a day
- Able to work 8 – 12 hours a day
- Repetitive reaching and grasping up to 90% of the day with both hands
- Must be able to lift to 35 lbs.